So today is my birthday (1/27), and I have spent the majority of it within the confines of a studio. Working on your birthday is kind of a pain, but that’s life. Some people might say “oh, it’s my birthday, I think I’ll take off” – but you won’t really get anywhere in life like that. I mean, I worked on Thanksgiving Day (and the day before/after), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day – so my birthday is just another day that a job needs to get done, and I’m the one to do it. I guess you can call it…dedication.
So I’ve been on this earth for 25 years, and accomplished a lot. However, I still have a lot of things on my bucket list, and still a few things I’d like to get off the ground. When I reach a quarter of a century + 1, who knows where I’ll be or what I’ll be doing.
I’d still like to write a bit more than I am now (which is basically not at all). I also have a few other things I want to accomplish or see accomplished in the next quarter of a century of my life. Here are the top 10 (in no order):
1. I’d like to see Alabama win at least three more football national championships (the amount they’ve won in my first 25 years of existence – 1992, 2009, 2011)
2. Start a successful media company.
3. I want to write a published book.
4. I want to go to the Super Bowl.
5. I want to go to the The Masters.
6. I want to go to Japan.
7. I want to go to Italy.
8. Visit every continent (already been to Asia/Europe so Japan/Italy don’t count).
9. See an opera at the Sydney Opera House.
10. Attend a heavyweight title boxing match (big fancy coat and top hat optional).